Board meeting?

Laura Majerus LMajerus at fenwick.com
Mon Oct 17 19:03:15 UTC 2005

Because several OSI Board members are at EuroOscon in Europe this week,
the Board meeting will take place this coming Wednesday. I'm just the
lawyer and not on the Board myself but I'll forward your email to the
board in case they miss it while traveling. I think it raises some valid
points.

Laura Majerus