For Approval: MindTree Public License

Shahnawaz Khan shahnawaz_khan at mindtree.com
Thu Oct 6 04:54:04 UTC 2005

There is no OSI certified license that is similar to proposed MindTree Public
License. We want to distribute MindTree IP in OpenSource under our own Open
Source compliant license. This license will be specific to IP developed by
MindTree.

Software distributed under MindTree Public License can be used with other OSI
certified licenses. Derivative works for software released under MindTree
Public License would need to be released under MindTree Public License.

MindTree Public License is attached with this email.

Regards,
Shahnawaz Khan