For Approval: Open-Realty License

Ryan Bonham ryan at transparent-tech.com
Wed May 25 03:58:00 UTC 2005

Rod,

My apologies for admitting that in my approval request, been working to
many hours.. I can change that to read. "If you use Open-Realty in an
application you redistribute, the complete source code for your
application must be available and freely redistributable under an
approved OSI license." or if you have a suggestion on how to word that I
am all ears, the basic goal was to make sure that any applications built
using our source are then released under and open-source license and
that the include the html comments..

I also have a question, if we dual license the application with one
license allowing removal of the html comment and charge for this license
but still require that the code remain open-source etc, will this effect
OSI approval of the license?

Thanks

Ryan Bonham
Transparent Technologies