"For Approval:" oxGLODE

Dave Gravel dave.gravel at cgocable.ca
Tue Mar 15 22:06:35 UTC 2005

Section: 1
oxGLODE is a Delphi component.
And it not have licence in the moment.
I like to have a Mozilla Public License 1.1 (MPL)  or similar to protect my
work and to get all modification code on it from other users.
Section: 2
oxGLODE use ODE and GLScene.
But with ode it just use the dll I not have modify the code part.
Here it is the ODE licence.
I have read the ode licence and if I add all licence information of ODE with
my project all is ok.
http://ode.org/ode-license.html
With GLScene my component just use some 3D objects to make the ODE objects
visible in 3D.
GLScene is released to the public as open-source under Mozilla Public
Licence.
http://glscene.sourceforge.net/features.htm
I have talk to the creator and the he say me if I get a MPL licence it is
not suposed to make problem to other licences.
I have take a look in all licences and I not see any incompatible parts on
it.
Section: 3
N/A oxGLODE not have licence in the moment.
Sorry my english.
Thanks.