Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open?

Anderson, Kelly KAnderson at dentrix.com
Thu Jul 21 23:56:16 UTC 2005

Thanks, your summary made this whole thread make sense to me finally...

And, I have to admit that this license (and the summary) sure makes a
lot of sense to me as a developer! It fills in a large gap between the
Libertarian free for all of the FSF and the Evil Empire of Redmond... I
sure hope it gets approved as an OSI license.

-Kelly (a Typical code slinger)