brainstorming

Benjamin Rossen b.rossen at onsnet.nu
Fri Jan 14 20:24:28 UTC 2005

Reality cannot permit us the luxury of taking dogmatic RMS like positions on
this matter. If software patents are being given, and are being honored in
courts, then they are as real as conventions can possibly get.

And it is my position that if some people have software patents, then everyone
must have them (or at least have an exchange medium of some kind that gives
an even playing field for those electing not to claim patents).