brainstorming

Thorsten Glaser tg at 66h.42h.de
Fri Jan 14 16:44:37 UTC 2005

Benjamin Rossen dixit:

>Could this be framed in such a way that these innovations may not be used in
>any license other than Open Source?

Not everybody wants this. It's the GNU vs BSD thing again:

Most GNU advocates don't understand that BSD people don't care about
companies such as Microsoft, IBM etc. are using their code in a
closed-source application. Many BSD developers are even _happy_ about
this because it shows their work is appreciated.

You're trying to take the freedom from us to allow everyone to
use them with _as few_ strings attached as possible.

I hope I didn't misread your posting though.

bye,
//mirabile