request feedback on a new licence profile

Wed Jan 12 20:18:48 UTC 2005

Thanks to everyone on this list who responded to my question, either on
the list or off.

Just to clear one thing up, that I forgot to state before ...

One of the main things I wanted to know was whether or not the license I
proposed would qualify as an "open source" license or not.  If possible, I
wanted to come up with a license that would qualify as "open source" but
still meet my personal needs as well.

That is why I asked this list about it.  My main point wasn't really to
ask for a critique of a business plan, but rather if both camps can be
satisfied simultaneously.

Thank you. -- Darren Duncan