request feedback on a new licence profile

Stéphane Croisier scroisier at jahia.com
Wed Jan 12 16:47:06 UTC 2005

Hi Darren,

Please take a look at the Collaborative Source Initiative
(www.collaborativesource.org) which allows you to get royalties for
valuable use while providing full access to the source for development or
test purposes. This looks like more in-line with what you plan to do with
your program. However this will be of course not OSI compliant any more.

Cheers,
Stéphane