There is a separate list for license proliferation discussions

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Wed Aug 31 23:33:46 UTC 2005

I specifically directed folks to license-discuss because that's where all
the subscribers are. Lots of people lurk on this list who may not have
bothered subscribing to a special proliferation discussion.

We need a public conversation where we've always talked about licenses, so
we can tell which licenses proliferate and which don't. Sorry, Laura, I'm
not looking forward to talking with a subset of folks here, or just a
committee meeting. At least not yet. :-)

/Larry