Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee.

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Mon Aug 22 21:31:30 UTC 2005

Replies sent to license-proliferation-discuss.  Subscribe by sending
mail to license-proliferation-discuss-subscribe at opensource.org.

Ian Lance Taylor writes:
 > > A priori, democracy is held to be good.  This is faith-based reasoning.
 >
 > Just for the record, this completely misdescribes my complaint.  The
 > issue I'm complaining about is the lack of democracy and transparency
 > (both are important) in conjunction with the claim to act for the good
 > of the community.

So .... I'm making a mistake by saying that you hold democracy to be
good without examination of the facts.  You then go on to say that
democracy is good without examination of the facts.  Could you please
explain *exactly* where my mistake lies, cuz I sure don't see where
I'm wrong.

 > Since I consider myself to be part of the community, it irritates me
 > that the OSI claims to act on my behalf yet has no mechanism for
 > actually finding out what I want.

You mean that you've sent email to osi at opensource.org without getting
any reply?

--
--my blog is at     blog.russnelson.com         | with some experience
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |     you know what to do.