OSI's war on corporate licenses

Bjorn Reese breese at mail1.stofanet.dk
Tue Apr 12 18:35:10 UTC 2005

Mitchell Baker wrote:

> such a hurry to diss it?   I would have thought that OSI would proceed
> very slowly and cautiously to label a diverse, content and productive
> community a failure.

Although I am not part of the MPL community, I still want to voice
my surprise and discontent with the official OSI criticism of that
community.

The OSI either owes the MPL community significant empirical evidence
backing its claims or an unconditional apology (and the immediate
removal of the claims from the OSI website).