Official License Anti-Proliferation policy?

Smith, McCoy mccoy.smith at intel.com
Tue Apr 12 15:30:36 UTC 2005

As I indicated in my email of a couple of weeks ago, Intel would be OK
if the Intel Open Source License is deprecated (or whatever term is
found to be acceptable by OSI for the concept of discouraging future use
of the license), despite the fact that the new tiering policy is not at
this time retroactive.

I'll leave it to OSI to decide to what extent you want the input of
anyone else out there to make a decision on what tier the Intel Open
Source License should fit into.

McCoy Smith
Intel Corporation
Legal Department