Hi guys, new PHP coder

Justin Clift jclift at digitaldistribution.com
Mon Apr 11 14:10:36 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

Before we get into the coding of the license wizard/guide, I'm swapping
myself out for Mike Williams, one of my trusted guys.

He's into PHP (wrote a book on it), Python (wrote a book on that too),
Debian, and many other bits and pieces.

He'll be doing the actually coding, and I'll be waving from the
sidelines. :)

Mike, I've forwarded you about 58 or 59 emails, being the relevant
conversation on list and off list.  It should give you enough background
to get a feel for what's needed.

Alex has an idea/approach for using weightings in the license guide that
sounds practical, so you should go with his approach unless it turns out
to not be workable after all.

In the later emails (forwarded) he's given decent amounts of lower level
detail, and in the last few emails he's included an example weighting
file from memory.

If you have any questions, these guys are quite open and friendly to
being asked, and you know you can always ask me stuff too.

We still need to work out with Brian Behlendorf <brian at collab.net> a
test server for the site, and personally I feel it's a good idea to get
that sorted out early on, to avoid future hassles.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.