License Wizard; previously Re: An explanation of the difficulty of solving licenseproliferation in one sentence

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Thu Apr 7 19:02:50 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005/04/07 (MDT), <jclift at digitaldistribution.com> wrote:

> Design/config wise, what are you thinking of?

I have a couple of ideas that I think will work well. Will write them up
within 24 hours.

Should we move the technical discussions off this list?

Can somebody contact Creative Comments and ask whether their code is
reusable for this project?

Should we create a Source Forge project or something of that kind to give
us the place to store code and discussiong forums, bug tracker? I can do
that.

Thanks,

Alex.