An explanation of the difficulty of solving licenseproliferation in one sentence

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. roddixon at cyberspaces.org
Fri Apr 1 13:05:00 UTC 2005

I accept your distinction, although I have not always noticed the same
distinction made by others. Still, I am unsure whether your distinction
bears out; if you recognize the importance of preserving the freedom to
contract, how does the proposed solution really impact
license-proliferation? I suppose an answer to that question requires a
clear articulation of the license-proliferation problem first.

 I am hopeful that we keep your distinction in mind as these matters are
debated.
Rod Dixon
www.cyberspaces.org