looking for a license

Arnoud Engelfriet galactus at stack.nl
Sat Oct 23 16:35:33 UTC 2004

mkr wrote:
> Am Samstag 23 Oktober 2004 17:40 schrieb Arnoud Engelfriet:
> > Why do you specifically want to identify the initial work? Is it
> > so special?
>
> It will be a commercial distributed dual-licensed work. So, I hope that
> this will be special :)

Well, if you want to sell another version under a closed
license, that's fine, but the GPL version will lead a separate life.
I don't think it would be appropriate to demand an advertisement
for the "commercial" version to be made by distributors.

Arnoud

--
Arnoud Engelfriet, Dutch patent attorney - Speaking only for myself