STWL 1.0, revision 5

Bernhard Fastenrath bfastenrath at mac.com
Fri Nov 19 07:06:24 UTC 2004

I've simplified paragraphs 6 and 7, forming a single paragraph 6 that
hopefully is able to avoid use of this license without paragraph 5 being
valid.

     5. In case the licensee takes legal action alleging infringement of
software patents the licensee holds, excluding countersuits, and
concerning open source software as defined by the Open Source Initiative
(OSI) this license is suspended for the duration of the validity of said
patents.

     6. If any part of this license might be against the local or
otherwise relevant law or become ineffective in any other way, the rest
of the license looses it’s effect.

--
www.citizens-initiative.org <http://www.citizens-initiative.org/>