STWL: please comment

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 12 07:46:28 UTC 2004

Bernhard Fastenrath said on Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 03:02:00PM +0100,:

 >     5. If you are owner of software patents

Hmm....

 > you agree to refrain from any legal action based on infringement of
 > your intellectual property claims

Suppose the claim is that the copyleft requirement for one of my works
which is under an OSI  approved license is being violated, (which will
most  probably,  be that  source  to  the  modifications made  by  the
violator  is not  being released)???  Do I  have to  discontinue using
software under this license?

--
         Mahesh T. Pai    <<>>   http://paivakil.port5.com
Distribute Free Software --