Why "open-source" means "free to distribute"?

clay graham cgraham at newobjectivity.com
Thu May 6 23:59:25 UTC 2004

I noticed this myself, they have put the OSI certified licence on thie
*front page* of thier site for almost a year, but when you look at the
site you can find the actual license terms, or a link back to it at OSI
(SOP). I won't download thier product because I don't want to get
infected.

please somebody stop them, I actually *do* want to use the OSI logo and
worried because all my code is Open Source License v2.0, and believe
what they are doing is hurting OSI.

Clay