Fwd: Re: LAB Public License proposal

DJ Anubis anubis at lab-project.net
Wed Mar 17 16:42:25 UTC 2004

----------  Message transmis  ----------

Subject: Re: LAB Public License proposal
Date: mercredi 17 Mars 2004 17:14
From: Ernest Prabhakar <Prabhaka at apple.com>
To: DJ Anubis <anubis at lab-project.net>

Hi DJ,

Thanks for your reply - I suggest you repost this to the list, as I
think they'd be interested in hearing your responses (perhaps that's
what you intended, but this reply came only to me).

Alas, I don't have time to help more, but I appreciate your openness
and hope you can find some other people to help you with the language
cleanup.

Best wishes,
Ernest Prabhakar