LAB Public License proposal

DJ Anubis anubis at lab-project.net
Tue Mar 16 18:26:56 UTC 2004

Le lundi 15 Mars 2004 21:35, Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. a écrit :
> It might help if you highlighted the changes (using color text or bold
> facing). Is your explanation as to why you have declined to adopt the CUA
> Office Public License limited to the desire to "comply" with regulations in
> three jurisdictions? Would you be more specific?
>
> Rod

A highlighted version is on line at
http://www.lab-project.net/tests_priv/liclab-annotated.html
for review.

One of the reson we had to change some things from CUA Office Public License
have to do with French laws imposing some legal mentions on all contractual
papers or forms. We had to introduce a section for French Government End
Users.

In final, CUA Office Public License is great, only missing non USA specific
legal information. This license only fills the gap.

--
JCR
aka DJ Anubis