Dual license question

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jun 29 19:06:03 UTC 2004

Quoting anon (doris.pea at worldnet.att.net):

> If you didn't object you wouldn't note.

We seem to have a quibbler among us.

> Why don't you have OSI appoint you moderator?
> Otherwise hop on over to Slashdot with the rest of
> the obnoxious gamers and script-kiddies.

Oh wait:  Correction, we seem to have a _flamer_ among us.  Charming.

"Note without particular objection" is a polite way of pointing to the
mailing list's charter, which in my experience is a useful thing to do,
from time to time.  I notice you don't dispute the fact that I alluded
to; you just for some reason object to my having mentioned it.

I figure I can live with that, on the whole.

--
May those that love us love us; and those that don't love us, may
God turn their hearts; and if he doesn't turn their hearts, may