Dual licensing -- other wrinkles

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Wed Jun 9 12:10:16 UTC 2004

No Spam scripsit:

> B. If the user has paid and chooses to accept the code under BSD, a
> third party who has not paid cannot then use this code as BSD, since
> the header preamble denies him the choice. Instead he can still accept
> it under GPL.

The line "if the user has paid" is rather vague.  Paid whom, exactly?
Anyone?  Is it enough if I slip my brother-in-law a fin for passing me
the software?

--
John Cowan  jcowan at reutershealth.com  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
[R]eversing the apostolic precept to be all things to all men, I usually [before