Dual licensing

Marius Amado Alves amado.alves at netcabo.pt
Mon Jun 7 20:19:45 UTC 2004

Thanks all for having putting up with this blockhead. I think I advanced
a bit. I make a fool of myself here and there. I only hope I'm a fool on
a hill. My vision is: free the software, but every author gets paid his
share when the software generates revenue. I try to juggle the license
terms to get this done. I'd gladly delegate this quest, but I'm not in
that position yet. I'm alone. I err. You forgive. If and when my dream
license is made, we'll all be its authors.