For Approval: Linisys Open Source License v1.4

Chris Tusa ctusa at linisys.com
Wed Jan 7 03:37:28 UTC 2004

Greeting Approval Team,

I am submitting our license for approval under the OSD provided by your
organization. I have already submitted the legal analysis.

Our license was based from the BSD template on your website. I have added
several clauses to the list of conditions, specifically in the area of how
developers should handle modifications, and about potential issues with
exporting any form of software which may have restrictions due to export
laws.

Software distributed under our license should have no conflicts with any
existing licenses agreements nor should software which may be derived or
combined from software distributed under our license.

I believe this sums up my approval request. I am looking forward the
discussion.

--
Chris Tusa

Linisys, Computing Evolution