Update for CUA Office Public License

Patranun Limudomporn nrad6949 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 10:09:15 UTC 2004

Well, John just like Sun Public License case. It's same with my case but SPL
add more information about documentation. Our project prefer to use our own
license. We've been use LGPL before and then we think it is a time to change
to our own license now because we have freedom to change it using Open
Source Definition but if you use some other license, you don't have a
freedom to change it. That's my reason why I need to make this license.

Patranun Limudomporn
Project Leader
CUA Office Project