For Approval: MN Open Documentation License 1.0

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Fri Dec 17 05:15:16 UTC 2004

Michal Nazarewicz writes:
 > After years of struggle I finally finished my own. beloved license - MN
 > Open Documentation License - and here I come to ask for approval.

We don't certify documentation separately from source code.  We want
to stay with our core mission: telling people about the benefits of
open source code.  Any number of OSI-approved licenses also work for
documentation, e.g. the BSD, GPL, AFL, or OSL.

--
--My blog is at angry-economist.russnelson.com  | Freedom means allowing
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | people to do things the