pruning "dead" licenses

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Tue Dec 14 19:55:50 UTC 2004

Mitchell Baker writes:
 > Agree on a distinction between theory and an  implementation piece.  I
 > raised the issue because I thought that changing the OSD itself is a big
 > deal, and I wonder if one could actually decertify without some change
 > to the OSD.

Sure.  There's a whole bunch of requirements to gain certification
which are outside the OSD.  There could also be requirements to keep
certification outside the OSD.

--
--My blog is at angry-economist.russnelson.com  | Freedom means allowing
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | people to do things the