pruning "dead" licenses

John Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Mon Dec 13 14:48:50 UTC 2004

Roddixon scripsit:

>  I agree, however, that the dead licenses are serious concern, and that
> the problem of listing too many dead licenses is likely to get worse over
> time.

This could be easily solved by sorting the approved licenses into
"often used", "sometimes used", and "rarely used" groups.  In that way,
there would be no question that rarely-used licenses continue to conform,
while discouraging people from picking them at random.

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        jcowan at reutershealth.com
To say that Bilbo's breath was taken away is no description at all.  There are
no words left to express his staggerment, since Men changed the language that
they learned of elves in the days when all the world was wonderful. --The Hobbit