dual license with BSD and other

James W. Thompson, II jwthompson2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 05:38:32 UTC 2004

Yeah. OSI didn't put forth any effort to template-ize the Sleepycat
License...There are some less than obvious mentionings of their DB
product so make sure to read the license closely and change the
appropriate points...If everything is your code then only you need to
be listed.

--
James W. Thompson, II (New Orleans, LA)