For Approval: Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL)

John Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Thu Dec 2 20:06:00 UTC 2004

Mitchell Baker scripsit:

> I couldn't help but not the recommendation at the end to use this as a
> recommended license in place of the MPL.

Please note that as far as I know the OSI has no such list of recommended
licenses.  If they ever do compile one and approve it officially, I think
that this license deserves to be on it, that's all.

--
If you have ever wondered if you are in hell,         John Cowan
it has been said, then you are on a well-traveled     http://www.ccil.org/~cowan