License for a document or presentation?

Lawrence E. Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Fri Apr 9 04:06:57 UTC 2004

The Open Software License (OSL) and the Academic Free License (AFL) work
perfectly well for documentation. I usually use the AFL for my documents and
presentations, or the OSL if I don't want anyone to make proprietary
derivative works.

By the way, slide presentations are software, not that it matters as far as
the license is concerned. :-)

/Larry Rosen