For Approval: Open Source Software Alliance License

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Fri Sep 26 11:25:41 UTC 2003

Ken Brown scripsit:

> [...] is on a -paid for by IBM- team.  [...] is on a -paid for
> by IBM team-.  [...] is -bought and paid for by- IBM. (smile).

This is offensive.  Please stop it.  Publishing private mail is even more
offensive.  Please don't do it.  Ethnic slurs are totally unacceptable.
Stop it.

I am a Reuters employee, but my opinions are my own.  The fact that I
work for Reuters, and that Reuters's home base is the U.K., does not mean
(as a certain Irish nationalist nutcase told me last year) that I
am in the pay of the English.

> Res Ipse Loquitur.

"Ipsa".  "Res" is a feminine noun.   Priscian's head shrinks, cracks.

--
John Cowan      jcowan at reutershealth.com        http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
        Is it not written, "That which is written, is written"?