Open Source Business Found Parasitic, and the ADCL

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Sat Mar 15 01:15:26 UTC 2003

Rick Moen scripsit:

> In my experience, the desirability of compromise is situation-dependent.
> E.g., if a mugger wants to kill me, but I'd rather live, ending up
> half-dead doesn't seem a very equitable outcome.  ;->

Two children are squabbling over a piece of cake:  A wants it all, B
wants to split 50-50.  An adult comes along, arbitrates, and splits it
75-25 in favor of A.

--
John Cowan           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan              cowan at ccil.org
To say that Bilbo's breath was taken away is no description at all.  There