legal issues under GPL

Howard Katz howardk at fatdog.com
Wed Mar 5 21:56:55 UTC 2003

That's good advice, Larry. Dave Wooley's also made an excellent suggestion
offline: that I be very clear about my dual-licensing intentions up front so
that people know exactly what my intentions are. It's very important that
both parties know exactly what's being agreed to.

Howard

Dave Wooley's given me excellent advice along those lines.