Updated license - please comment

Rod Dixon rodd at cyberspaces.org
Wed Jun 18 18:10:44 UTC 2003

This version seems fine, given what we were told about the license last
time. I read this license to have the same or similar purpose as the LGPL,
and in that respect section 2(a) seems permissible. It is a slight
restriction that could have a strategic purpose, but the author says the
limitation is consistent with the LGPL and that sounds fine. It might be
more acceptable if the provision did not impose a mandatory requirement,
but, instead, used a permissive condition. Still, I do not see the issue
as an OSD matter.

 - Rod