"Derivative Work" for Software Defined

Andre Hedrick andre at linux-ide.org
Mon Jan 6 22:07:56 UTC 2003

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Andy Tai wrote:

> You sell proprietary, or non-Free, software.  How dare
> you say you are doing the right thing? :-( :-)

<rant>
I am sorry the kids are hungary, and robbing banks is to much work.
After 5 years of giving away IP for free, I guess people expect to remain
hersey kisses (fat arse, small brain) waiting for welware source code.
</rant>

Well, was planning to opensource it after recovering development costs.
Also to destroy the competition's ability to use vendor unique operations
to better enable the community.

--Andre