repost for discussion

cityhunter x-y-z at laposte.net
Thu Aug 28 08:33:15 UTC 2003

hello,
at the beginning of august, I posted a custom liscence for OSI approval.
since most of the members where on vacation, I repost it now in order to
discuss it, improve it and make it OSI compliant.

the previous name of this liscence is PAL, which I moved to TESTAMENT,
since this name suits more.

please can you review it?
I'm not an organisation, I'm simply a developer that want to share it's
work but wanting to keep some control on the project.
as stated in the liscence the main base is the artistic liscence.

thanks a lot for your time used to make this liscence OSI (else I can't
use sourceforge services anymore)