Can abandonment be irrevocable?

Mike Haisley mikehaisley at comcast.net
Wed Aug 13 05:28:02 UTC 2003

I agree, placing it under an open source license is a much better
alternative, "public domain" is really risky, the only time I have been
able to find court evidence supporting "public domain" is for works
created by government employees, on government time.

-
Michael Haisley
This Message is NOT Legal Advice.