License Approval Committee

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Wed Apr 23 14:44:30 UTC 2003

Hi, y'all.  We have changed the license approval process.  I've asked
Steve to upload the changed page, which is currently at
http://russnelson.com/certification_mark.html.  Part of this change
gives license-discuss more authority.  You're being deputized to serve
as the License Approval Committee.  License approval requests now go
directly to you.

I'd like it if somebody would step forward to serve as the Committee
chair.  Your duties are to collect a yea/nay recommendation and
forward it to me once the discussion on a license dies down.

--
--My blog is at angry-economist.russnelson.com  | If war is the answer, then
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | the question must be truly