OSL Version

Eric the Fish lists at lockdown.co.uk
Wed Oct 30 00:07:15 UTC 2002

I've been following the discussions on this list for some time now, and have
been most interested in the progress of your OSL license.

One thing that I've wondered about though is the bit that says.

"c) to distribute copies of the Original Work and Derivative Works to the
public, with the proviso that copies of Original Work or Derivative Works
that You distribute shall be licensed under the Open Software License;"

Does this refer to any version of the OSL, the same version as used for the
original work or the same version and later?  Or does it matter?

Regards,

Ivan Lucas
(IANAL)