URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

Barrister, musa yakubu (LLB). musayakubu3 at netscape.net
Tue Oct 22 11:42:43 UTC 2002

Dear Friend,

           I am a Solicitor resident and practicing in
   Lagos, Nigeria and I am using this correspondence to urgently seek
   and
   request your assistance and cooperation in a sensitive but highly
   beneficial financial arrangement. An important client of mine whose
   details and person I cannot release at this point has implored me to
   contact a reliable and trustworthy partner overseas to urgently
   receive and handle funds total FIFTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS(US$15.M)in
   CASH presently lodged in a security/finance outfit in overseas. Due
   my client inability to travel out of the country presently and the
   fact that we continue to accumulate huge debts daily as long as this
   consignment remains in the security/finance company we need an
   associate and partner to proceed as soon as possible to receive this
   funds for investment purpose as shall be instructed by my client. We
   have agreed in principle to give twenty-percent (25%) of the total
   sum
   to whom ever shall handle this funds for us while the remaining
   sixty-five percent (65%)shall be for my client and ten-percent (10%)
   for me as the attorney. As soon as you are ready to proceed to
   receive
   this cash on our behalf we shall furnish you with the details and
   information you will need to accomplish this task. Please be rest
   assured that this arrangement is absolutely risk free And cannot
   implicate you in any way. However I implore you to handle this
matter
   with urgency and utmost confidence even if you do not intend to
   execute the project for us. Whatever the case, please acknowledge
   receipt of this mail via my e-mail address If your response is
   positive we shall proceed immediately without any delay. Thank you
in
   anticipation of your cooperation and hoping to hear from you
soonest.

   Yours sincerely,

   Barrister, musa yakubu (LLB).