Procedure for using an approved license

Casey Mitchell badubadu2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 03:33:58 UTC 2002

We're not connecting here.  My point is that
"derivative work" as used in the copyright statute is
an unclear term.  And that the definition of
derivative work varies among jurisdictions.  And that
the MPL does not, as Larry suggests, use a "derivative
work" standard for precisely that reason.

I have limited connectivey for the next few days, so
may drop in and out of this discussion.

Mitchell

http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3

=====