Approval Requested for AFL 1.2 and OSL 1.1

Lawrence E. Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Sun Nov 17 10:11:58 UTC 2002

> Almost every country specifies that suits for damages should
> be brought at the place of residence / business of the
> defendant.  You can rarely contract out of that.

That is exactly what I want to contract out of, and I can in many
jurisdictions.  Licensors shouldn't be burdened by having to go to
courts all over the world where their licensees happen to be.  Licensees
have the choice of licensors, not the other way around, in open source
software situations.

/Larry Rosen