[OT] TINLA

John Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Sat Nov 9 03:08:26 UTC 2002

Rick Moen scripsit:

> Honestly, the most direct way of figuring that out, if you don't already
> know, is by extrapolation from the "IANAL" that usually accompanies it.

I believe that TINLA evolved on this very list, and quite recently too.
It's not surprising that it's not defined in any acronym lists or
jargon files.

--
They do not preach                              John Cowan
  that their God will rouse them                jcowan at reutershealth.com
    A little before the nuts work loose.        http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
They do not teach                               http://www.reutershealth.com
  that His Pity allows them                         --Rudyard Kipling,
    to give up their jobs when they damn-well choose.   "The Sons of Martha"