an open source model code: osd 2002

Rod Dixon rod at cyberspaces.org
Thu May 23 03:03:56 UTC 2002

Please take a moment or two to download a draft of the framework for our
work on the OSD. We have only posted Article 1. We would like to hear your
thoughts on the framework. It is our view that a model code is the most
helpful framework for augmenting the Open Source Definition (OSD), but we
would like to hear what the folks on license-discuss have to say.

The model code for Article 1 is available for download in three formats:

MS Word
http://www.cyberspaces.org/osd2002/osd2002.doc

Bad HTML (c/o MS)
http://www.cyberspaces.org/osd2002/osd2002.htm

Adobe pdf

http://www.cyberspaces.org/osd2002/OSD2002.pdf

Thanks,

Rod

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.
www.cyberspaces.org
rod at cyberspaces.org

My papers on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) are available
through the
following url: http://papers.ssrn.com/author=240132