LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. MICROMONITOR SOFTWARE PUBLIC LICENSE AGREEMENT

Ed Sutter els at emailbox.hdtv.lucent.com
Fri Mar 15 12:56:51 UTC 2002

David,
I don't know.  My primary concern for this source code was that it
be made available to the public with minimal hooks back into Lucent.
As an employee, I can only do what the company allows me to do, and
this is what they gave me permission to do.  I think it's about as
relaxed as it can get; however, I do not know if it has been approved
by any other organization.
If you have questions about this kind of stuff, your best bet would be
to contact swdist at research.bell-labs.com.
Ed Sutter