request for approval of APPOSL - going by the numbers.

dave sag dave.sag at pronoic.com
Sat Mar 9 10:50:06 UTC 2002

Hi Russel,

It's with my laywers now.  Let's see what they have to say.

His initial impressions, and mine, seem to be that regardless of
whether you apporve or disapprove of a 'rant', if the licence upholds
the principles of free software then it is certifiable.

we'll see what mr fancy-pants lawyer says before I push this further.
I believe I have until the last wednesday of the month before the
board meets to review the APOSSL.

cheers

dave