request for approval of APOSSL

dave sag dave.sag at pronoic.com
Tue Mar 5 20:44:16 UTC 2002

in pseudocode

clause 4

if (haveNoPermissionToUseterm("pronoic"))) {
	if (useterm("pronoic")) {
		noProblem();
	} else {
		notInTheSpiritOfIt();
	}
} else {
	noProblem();
}

and clause 5.

if
(haveNoPermissionToUseterm("pronoic.org")||haveNoPermissionToUseterm("Pronoic
Ltd")) {
	if (useterm("pronoic.org")||useterm("Pronoic Ltd"))) {
		breachOfContract();
	} else {
		noProblem();
	}